There's no use sugar coating it.
Sometimes, we cannot upgrade a laptop enough to do what you need or want to do with it. It happens, and it's okay. Don't feel bad about it. You did spend a decent amount on the machine, and maybe even put money into repairs and upgrades. But, the time has come to admit that it is time to retire the laptop that has served you faithfully these several years.
So, what is to be done? That's where we come in.
For a flat fee of $100, we will talk to you about your mobile computing needs. We will then help you order the replacement laptop. When it arrives, we will prepare it for your use, including adding the applications you need (paid application licenses not included).
That's not the end, though. Included with the price is two years of regular LaptopIndy Checkups (every six months, for a total of 4 checkups, a $140 value). In addition, we will act as a liaison between you and the laptop manufacturer. If you run into any problems with the hardware while it is under the manufacturer's warranty, we will go to bat for you.
And as if that weren't enough, any service you might need from us, from training to installing upgrades, will be 20% off for the lifetime of the laptop. Not just a year or two, but until the laptop is ready for retirement. That includes out of warranty repair.
Lastly, for a nominal $25 fee, we will transfer all of the files from your old laptop to the new. Then, you can either keep your old laptop, or we can dispose of it for free.
So, for $100 you get:
- Expert consulting and a recommendation as to the best laptop to suit your needs.
- Ordering the laptop from a reputable supplier.
- Preparing the laptop for your use, including installing any open source software you might need or want, paid software you have, and removing any of the "junkware" the manufacturer might have included.
- Four (4) regular LaptopIndy checkups to keep your system running smoothly.
- Liaison service to keep you from wasting your valuable time dealing with the manufacturer's tech support should something go wrong with the hardware.
- 20% off training and service on the laptop from LaptopIndy for the life of the laptop.
- Optional additional file transfer service. ($25 additional fee)
- Optional laptop disposal, including Department of Defense level hard drive wipe.
Contact us today to get started!
When making a purchase of a new laptop (or multiple laptops, if you are purchasing for an organization), knowledge is the difference between using your money effectively or wasting money you don't need to waste on equipment that does not fit your needs.
LaptopIndy can help you evaluate your options and pick the laptop and equipment you need, whether it is something as simple as a mouse or as complex as laptops for your entire organization. In addition, since you will not be purchasing your equipment from LaptopIndy (since we do not sell equipment), we will not push you automatically into the most expensive options, and will help you find the most economical choice. In some cases, we will not charge you for the service; give us a call and find out!
Whether you need to know what kind of laptop to get for your teenager who is headed for college, want to start a business and want a full mobile office, or just want want a system to write the Great American Novel, LaptopIndy can help you pick out the right laptop and accessories.